Operation Code Vet relies on financial and in-kind donations
in order to serve our community’s veterans.
(Monthly Board Meetings are held at noon on the third Thursday of each month at:
3629 Queen Palm Dr, Tampa FL. 33616)
SCAN THE QR CODE BELOW TO DONATE
TO COMBATTING VETERAN HOMELESSNESS
Currently recruiting for the following volunteer opportunities:
- Internship – office duties to include filing and organizing volunteers
- Painters – anywhere from professionals to novice, interior and exterior
- Debris Removal – could be yard debris or large furniture and appliances
- Landscapers – mowing grass, edging, removing overgrowth, pressure washing
- Cleaners – from basic household cleaning to unmaintained properties
- Sweat Equity – everyone can’t help as much as they would like but ANY sweat helps a vet in need
Displaced housing assistance while a home is being built for disabled veterans.